Saturday, January 31, 2009

Been Tagged

By mommy of 3 boys(soon 4)...hehehe

The rule is simple. Use google image to search the answer the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

uploading entry yang telah diperam beberapa minggu..hehe...well..i cheated in certain pictures coz i'm choosing pictures from the first page...xpe lah kan...:D

I'm




I really want to go


My favourite place



My Favourite Thing



My Favourite Food



My Favourite Drink



My Favourite Colour


I live in


I was born in


My college


My Favourite Story


My hobby


so sape yang mahu buat tag nih??mahu pass baton nih...hehe
--mama emran
--mama irvan & qiesy
--anyone???

2 comments:

reza nani said...

kak g.....sudah siap...huhu

http://rezanani.blogspot.com/2009/02/been-taggedhehehe.html

eiseai said...

fave movie kita sama...
hari tu dok pikir...star wars ke harry potter. lama btul nak decide hehehe...