Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Last weekend

Another tiring weekends..
On saturday I have to do 3 loads of laundry,not to mention the clean and dry clothes that need my attention for the past 1 week.Then for lunch i quickly cook ayam masak merah as per hubby's request and sayur bayam for the kids..
Up untill 4.30pm the last laundry finished,my sister called asking whether i'm going back to gombak or not.
No lah we wont..btw dah petang and penat..plus nk ngadap a bundle of kain lagi...

come Sunday, we went for a wedding invitation at Hutan melintang,Perak.Hubby decided to follow the old road.The road is ok since it had been upgraded.But the journey was too long..my..i wonder how my friends going back kampung for raya.Me yang 3 hours journey pun da sakit pinggang..
It is actually hubby's cousin's wedding and since we never went to Mak Lang house, we have no choice and have to go for the wedding.
My kids did not give us much trouble,infact not at all.Dania was busy munching karipap and nasi lemak at the back with her nenek cheras while nadzim slept 2/3 of the journey.
This is also the first long ride for dania being diaper-less.Actually i decide to put on her diaper but my husband said dont put..yeahh right if she want to get pee put the diaper yourself ok.Luckyly she did not..hehehe

we had a great lunch at the kenduri..x sia-sia dtg dari jauh..haha..at about 2.30 pm we went back to KL.We stop at masjid sg nipah to perform zohor and rest for about 1 hour.After my MIL changing car (before she was with us,then decide to follow her husband )we continue the journey, we stop again at sabak bernam to buy manggoes and fresh-pick corns.
at about 6pm we reach my moms house at gombak to get refresh, perform asar, bathe dania n nadzim (my sister did actually..haha),had our dinner and shoot back to cheras at about 9.00pm.

No comments: